With over 20 years combined in the tech installation business, ThirstyTech has served the London and Toronto Areas with Home Theatre, Audio Visual, Home Security Systems & Cameras, along with Home Automation Systems. Adding to that, we have a business services division that has provided Website and application development along with branding and graphic design services.
We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer satisfaction, and we have an expansive list of happy customers to testify to our quality of work and passion for what we do.
Adding to our repertoire of services this year is outdoor LED lighting systems. Just in time for the Christmas season, we are extending our home automation services to include permanent holiday lighting solutions. To support this endeavour we will be seeking to hire installers with experience with LED lighting to mount our innovative products on residential households in the west and northwest London area.
We are searching for the perfect candidates to do various in-field, hands-on functions as a member of our growing team! Your role would be to install outdoor LED lighting on residential homes. Training will be provided. You are a great fit and we invite you to submit your resume if you:
- Are self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable and have a great attitude and work ethic, and take pride in doing high quality work.
- Prefer to work outdoors, with your hands, both independently and with a team, while not being micro-managed.
- Understand that as an Outdoor Lighting Technician, you’d be our frontline with our longstanding customers, so we would need you to be professional, represent us well, and service them in accordance with our long standing reputation.
We ask that all applicants meet the following requirements:
- Familiarity with low voltage lighting and LED systems.
- Technical experience around navigating app-based lighting products.
- A high level of comfort with ladders and heights.
- Ladder Safety Certified (or promise to obtain before starting)
- WSIB Insured (an asset)
- You are in strong and optimal health.
- You are not managing any past, recurring or current injuries that may prohibit you from doing the full range of functions required currently or in the future for your position.
- You have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and are insurable.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only considered applicants will receive replies. We thank you for considering our team and look forward to meeting those who qualify.
Reference ID: OLT-TT092020
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: 2020-09-21
COVID-19 considerations: During Covid, we are enforcing social distance measures for all installers. Be sure to speak to us during the interview to clarify any concerns and to learn about our protocols in place for protecting you and our customers.